Some tips for your dog’s happy, healthy and long life.
1. Provide adequate shelter if outside
2. Supply clean, dry bedding
3. Provide clean, fresh water
4. Feed a high-quality pet food
5. Maintain proper body weight
6. Exercise your dog regularly
7. Play and communicate with your dog daily
8. Take your dog to the vet at least once a year for check-ups.
9. Keep your dog under control at all times
10. Give your dog nutritional supplements
11. Give your dog a purpose, even if it’s getting your slippers!
12. Look after your dog’s oral needs – teeth and gums.